You are here
The DoverPac® system was designed in collaboration with Eli Lilly to provide high levels of reliable containment during both charging and offloading operations. The system consists of a tough fabric outer restraint and a durable film liner. This flexible containment system offers the following benefits:
- Demonstrated nanogram containment performance during powder transfer operations on a task basis using lactose as the surrogate and trained personnel.
- Increased productivity — ILC designed Crimping System allows one person operation
- Peace of mind knowing that every system has been 100% pressure tested and inspected
- Durable construction — Manufactured from ILC developed rugged ArmorFlex® film
- Integral sleeves facilitate quick sampling without breaking containment
In addition to potent compound containment during processing, each DoverPac® Liner and Flexible Enclosure is equipped with an integral sleeve designed for contained product sampling. This process protects the operator and the product and assures safe removal of samples for QC analysis.
Each sleeve can be sealed via the traditional twist-tie-tape and cut method or with the advanced reliable Crimping System.
DoverPacs® come in standard sizes ranging from 20 to 2000 liters. Custom sizes are also available.